Friday, February 13, 2015

{Clegg/Story Wedding }

Can I just tell you how much I LOVED celebrating this day with these families?!
 They were all so awesome and made me feel like a part of their family! I almost felt like I needed to be in the pictures with them...Just kidding! But really, I had a blast with them all! I love Georgie and Taylor and have really loved getting to know them through all of our shoots leading up to their big day! And what a pleasure it was to be able to be there with them to celebrate and capture all of these memories for them! And I realized how much I really do LOVE shooting weddings! Such an awesome day! So, if YOU have a big day coming up, I would be honored to capture your special day! Please contact me for more info!



 



 




































 






















 



 






No comments:

Post a Comment